Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Iseng lagi....

Natal sudah lewat, tema "Merry Christmas" mendadak sudah jadul. Menyambut ulang tahunku in my world of 30 something 3 bulan lagi, picking Pisces theme is quite cool. Hmmmm....sometimes doing this small thing during vacation is very fun.

Couple of days ago KC contacted me. It was a very surprise email, since we never in contact for quite a long time, more than a year! It was a merry christmas card .

I replied him, and within minutes he replied me! Wow....for a busy man like him, exchanging emails like chatting in a real world is almost impossible. I took the opportunity to make him clear of my preparation for doctoral degree. He encouraged me and offered me some help. Oh, so sweeeet...I already have a professor to recommend me :-) Now I'm thinking of going to Carlisle to do whatever, just to meet KC.

He had this wrong feeling about Aten, that Aten didn't contact him since he wasn't interested in paper collaboration. I made clear of that, and accordingly he dropped me a message to forward to Aten. Sssshhhhh...if only I didn't make clear of that. But he offered me the third authorship for paper collaboration. Mauuuuuuuuuu....I'll kill Aten if he doesn't want to do it. Apa aja gw lakuin, yang penting bisa ngobrol terus sama KC. Just like what Bryan Adams says, "Everything I do, I do it for you..." Halah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home