Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Monday, October 30, 2006

My necklace’s gone!

This morning I had a very hectic time finding my necklace. Today’s the first time work after Lebaran holiday, and I have to robot washed my car at Wijaya Motor since he has turned out to be the ugliest car in the world after I cameback from Bandung. He only got washed once in Bandung - thanks to my li’l brother - and hadn’t been washed after nature had Bandung rained since then, hiks!

I usually get my car washed myself every two days, and the car would get reward once a month at Wijaya Motor, just like me having my hairdo once or twice a month at saloon. And I think now is the time for Timmy (that’s what we used to call him) to have his best time being showered and tingled by the robot.

That means I have to prepare quickly this morning, since the washing car business would take much of my morning time (usually it takes half an hour to finish, and I badly need the time to finish my work).

Almost nine in the morning, and I’m still in my room looking upset. I lost my necklace! I looked everywhere, and I thought back to the time when I was aware that I had it around my neck. To my dismay, I recall I had it around my neck before I left Bandung. So I send sms to Mogly, asked him whether he saw me wearing my necklace when we met yesterday. Mogly said that he saw me with the necklace before I got showered. My God…I lost the necklace after that, and aware that I lost it just now.

It’s not the price of the necklace that made me upset. I’m sure I can buy a new one for me, but I don’t want to. It has a history in it, not that I got that from a boyfriend, since I haven’t got an expensive item from a boyfriend, sniff…sniff…

I gotta go to office, so I left home without my necklace. Looking at my dirty car, I was more upset. Okay, we will go to Wijaya Motor to wash you, Timmy. 5 minutes in the robot machine, voila…..he’s shining again! I have no time to vacuum clean the inside Timmy, so I rushed to my office and got busy shaking hands with everybody there. Seems that everybody’s happy, except me. Where are you, necklace?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home