Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy wedding day Pakde Ibut

Today is Mas Ibut's big day with Anyi. He finally took a big leap, after some struggles on both parts. Congratulations to Mas Ibut and Anyi, hopefully this would last forever. The wedding invitation is a very cool one, I like it! Forgot to take the picture of it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home