Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Everybody wants to be Italian

Have you seen the movie? Not that I don't like it, but it constantly hurts my brain from the beginning of why they titled it that way instead of "everybody wants to be needed" or "everybody wants to be in search of soulmate." They are too exaggerating in picturing Italian as the most wanted ethnic in the world (?) I'd rather be spanish because they are the most sexiest people in the world. Hehehe. 

There are awesome scenes in the movie, like when they are mocking at psychologists and compare the profession to doctors. Oh, they're mocking at "doctors" as in PhD also...like doctor in philosophy, doctor in english literature, etc. And ofcozzz...the veterinarian also. They call themselves doctor too, but to idiots they're not really doctors because they're not dealing with human.    

The other scene is when the Harvard educated people are lectured by a senior high dropped out of how to develop fishery business and make more money than they get with their harvard education. 

Pretty good one as an intermezzo...

I've to get back to my work now. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home