Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Monday, February 09, 2009

Full moon of February

As I walked along the road on my way back home,

I saw a very bright beautiful full moon across the sky,

Brightened my Monday night

Smiled at me as if it knew what I was thinking at the moment,


I remembered nights in February last year,

We gathered together at the ICG front yard

Drinking and dancing and talking (I drank only coca cola but drunk as well as it was already 1 am)

and we’re singing too!!! (with horrible sounds coming out of our mouths)

We ain’t good singers obviously, but we’re all good talkers

That was why they invited us there

To talk peace to the world as young leaders


A year had passed

Twelve full moons were already counted by Henry as he walked into the interior of the Sarawak jungle

Moments were there to be counted either

But still, full moon across the sky of Goa

Is a full moon that I expect to be there right now

With you besides me, just looking at each other

And talk with our hearts only


If only I could turn back time

Benjamin Button would surely disagree with me

But I wonder what he’s gonna say

About full moons across Goa and Depok skies

      ---depok, feb 9, 2009, writing below the full moon---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home