Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The darn day...ups...the lovely day....

Today I considered myself to be unlucky, evil was around me almost all hours from morning to evening. Start from morning hours, I forgot about many ‘to do list’ that were listed in my head (sape suruuuu…) so I was fortunate enough since I remember to pay my debt to the bank (wakakakak…imagine what would happen if I forgot this one). Upon giving more than a quarter of my monthly pay to the bank, I began to act devilish (just be careful that quite a lot debt has a very significant correlation to satanic behaviorJ)

Mom called me afterwards, asked me to buy the ugly paint because they were running out of paint. This was my mom talking, I couldn’t yell at her though I wanted to. It’s not fair…I couldn’t just think about work and home at the same time. Aaarrrrgghhh…but I could only say “OK”. So after office hour I hurried to Mitra10 to get that darn paint. Guess what! They were running out of that golden brown color!! That was the ugliest color in the world, the reason why I picked them at the first place was that they (Mitra10) had a lot of stocks of that color compare to any other color. I was thinking about buying it again in the future just in case we’re running out of it. But I was wrong…

Apparently I’m a trendsetter here. Just after I picked up the ugly color paint, people gathered around the shelf. I didn’t know whether they eventually bought it, but I knew exactly that when I left the shelf, I left around 20 cans of paint of the golden brown color on the shelf. They still won the biggest number of color on the shelf. But a week after, I could only get one can of that color. Mom said they needed about two more. Today I still couldn’t get it, so I concluded that Mitra10 is not the best supermarket in town, because they always run out of things that once were there. So be careful if you all plan to buy things at Mitra10, don’t expect too much for repeated buying because they only stock once in a lifetime. Guys, I gave them lectures about marketing, business bla bla bla…for about 15 minutes!!

To make things short and sweet, I finally bought other higher price can of paint approximately the same color as the previous ones (it turned out that it was completely different…). ‘Twas raining outside and I decided to stop a cab. It stopped, I went in, and then we’re on the road. The driver asked about where to go, I replied, “Cimanggis”, and guess what…he said sorry he couldn’t get me to Cimanggis because he’s on the way to his customer. Omigod!!! Again??? I decided to be cool, so I sweetly nodded at him and said “Apparently I’m not your customer, get me out of here sir…so that you can go to your customer”. He said sorry, and I said, “No comment”. Oh btw, it was Express Taxi.

I took another cab, this time the driver’s sweet but I wasn’t (and I paid my debt afterwards, I hope it’s even). He patiently waiting for me looked for small money at a minimarket nearby home, but suddenly there was a blackout! Damn it…really…I was tired, it’s raining outside, and dark as well. Finally I got small money from the minimarket by exchanging money with…money. I walked home in rain-in dark and in pain, to find my fence locked. I couldn’t call mom since my mobile was also blackout. I stood by the fence hoping they would hear me knocking and shouting, but it was my neighbor who’s hearing me. Where are they, for God shake! Oh mom…I’m hungry….forgive me to have sinned today…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home