Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To ME

Today’s my birthday, I’m almost in the middle of my 30’s and feel like I haven’t got any achievement in any aspect of my life yet. My life pace was very slow, though often at the end of the day I ran pretty fast, made many promises that I’d do everything better tomorrow since I regretted getting on my bed so early. Ended up doing some routine jobs the day after, and no idea of doing any creative thing for myself lately.

People pray for me; mom, dad, brothers, friends, and I haven’t prayed for myself for years. Course I don’t loose faith in God, in fact this year always went to the church. I just don’t believe that God wants to speak to me anymore. Or maybe God talks to me in a routine way that I unconsciously hear that. Oh God, please be creative….

Actually I don’t want to grudge about all things that I haven’t accepted or all things that I haven’t done. This is my birthday! I’m supposed to be happy, as happy as my friends around me hoping me to treat them for lunch or dinner. I should be happy because I could reach the age of 34 without any difficulty. I should be happy because I have been in a good shape and healthy has sticken like glue for the past seven years (THANK GOD!). I should be happy because many of my old friends never forget my birthday. I should be happy because many of my friends love me the way I am. I should be happy because I can make everyone happy.

I should be happy for many other things that come to my mind, so what am I complaining here?
Happy Birthday to ME…and thank you to all MY FRIENDS that make my heart feel like a rainbow today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am not mom...cause your deleted comment was sent to my email account. why did you delete such a nice comment? am flattered, thank you very much! debby

17 March, 2006 08:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home