Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bad day for a Sunday

Today’s not very different from my other Sundays, except that Aan, my youngest and spoilest brother made me real mad. Most of the time he’s very impulsive, and this time I almost couldn’t forgive him.

The story begins with someone given him a Flexi card, the special one. I forgot what type of card, but that damned card has made him eager to have a PDA phone for his new card. And I didn’t know how he got the information, but he really wanted to buy an Audivox Thera. He couldn’t find it in Denpasar, or he couldn’t make it to the shop to buy one because he was doing some abnormal work-life there, working 24 hours 7 days a week. Poor brother…That Japanese people have really gone mad, squeeze him to death for a damned construction project. Hmmm…no wonder he’s cognitively tired and going crazy.

He urged me to find that Audiovox for him. I promised him to go buy one for him. Audiovox Thera was very rare at this time; hardly could find it from the internet. I found one from nagaselular.com, and planned to go to the glodok city with Momo on Sunday.

After much effort to reach glodok (finally I took busway!!), found the shop, had a little chat with the shop keepers, I asked for the damned Audiovox Thera. One of the keepers showed me one, very much different from my own PDA. I mean, mine was far more sophisticated, ehem….

I asked him how to plug-in the CDMA card, and here their answer ….eng-ing-eng….BY INJECTING THE CDMA TO THE DAMNED PDA-PHONE!!! Well, at first I thought Aan had already known this, because he’s so well-versed at spelling Audiovox Thera. I called him and told him about the gadget’s characteristics. What did he say? He didn’t want an injected PDA-phone, he wanted a ruim one. He impulsively said that he no longer has the f*****g desires to have that PDA-phone, and wanted me to buy a PDA like mine. The shop keepers (thanks to you folks!) told me that there’s no PDA-phone for CDMA uses ruim card. Oh nice! He’s so lucky to reside in Denpasar, because I will kill him if he’s around.

Luckily I got a memory card for my PDA, 512 MB for Rp 300 thousands. Quite cheap I guess, but of course Aan will pay for the memory card. That way I felt relieve and forgave him for his impulsiveness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home