Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Menjadi Yang Keempat

Sakit rasanya mencintai milik orang lain
Rindu yang tak pernah tersampaikan walau didepan mata kita berjumpa
Bahkan venus menyempatkan diri melepaskan rindu bersama matahari dan bumi
Menjadi yang keempat rasanya aman

Bunga tak akan berarti indah bila dia tak menebar keharuman
Bedug belumlah dianggap bedug sebelum dia ditabuh
Cinta bukanlah cinta sebelum berbalas cinta

(Dari Iqbal sebatang ilalang buat Debby di halaman rumahnya - Depok, 9 June 04)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home