Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Law of Attraction

Just now I experienced a strange phenomenon of "Law of Attraction" while doing something on the internet. I was busy searching for institutions and SMEs in Salatiga and Boyolali for my next week research expedition with Mbak Iwus, when the Metro TV program suddenly showed a profile of 3 villages in Central Java to become pilot projects for SMEs. One of the villages located in Salatiga! Oh my God...this is what I call 'nature helps'. The villagers need some distribution channels in big cities to sell their products. Done! We will go straightly to the village while in Salatiga. You have to see me watching the TV as if seeing a very interesting and phenomenal movie. I took notes, for God sake! Hehe...

The other city we have to visit is Boyolali. Too bad there is no Boyolali representative on the program. Well...I already browsed some of the villages in Boyolali from the internet before, there are lots of SMEs located in Boyolali so I won't worry too much. Besides, nature helps, right? (this is my procrastination side talking).

All in all, I believe in law of attraction theory, although it's not scientifically proven yet. Anecdotally there are some evidences, and our lives are built by anecdotes, right? Prove it to yourself but don't go too far. I have a friend who fell into mental illness just because he believed too much in the law. Happy Saturday night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home