Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cicak....Selamat Hari Pahlawan

TV stations nowadays are very busy with its repetitive programs of disclosing the villain's behavior of corruption in our higher court of laws. "Anggodonesia" instead of Indonesia has been labeled to this country since Anggodo clearly and systematically brought this country into it's lowest level of morality toward clean government, and those in the higher position didn't do anything to this most wanted man on earth. Lizard versus crocodile is another problem related to Anggodo (it seems that everything is related to Anggodo now...what a man!).

Lizard that symbolizes KPK and the people at large is already sick and tired of the game played among the police officers, lawyers, judges, and the so-called experts in politics. This already becomes topic of the year on television, so popular that the earthquake happened in Nusatenggara was neglected by the television. KPK criminalization has taken huge part of people's mind, we do not know how serious the condition in affected area is. Speaking of justice, how just is this situation?

Selamat Hari Pahlawan, everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home