Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just a weekend note

I'm facing my notebook now....not knowing what to do first. I have my to do list, and starting to hate it bad times. I even like it more to be surprised like they did last week, when I was told that I had to present my research report on a seminar 2 days before the seminar, and organized my presentation a few hours before the seminar. Hhhhh....real procrastinator!! 

In the middle of writing this entry, I feel the urge to examine my student's thesis. After reading 5 pages, I am exhausted by his line of reasoning, so I open my facebook page to refresh my brain (while these dvds are constantly seducing me up but thank god my heart's stay stoned until this minute). I decide to write my slide prez for tuesday lecture, oh God...that needs an Einstein brain so hold up for that one (until monday evening???). I open my books to search for ideas to present to Sekjen DPR, that can wait also. I look for something to give to my students for their intervention theory because next week is their deadline, and I decide promptly that it's their homework, hehehe. 

I look at my office homework to map the salary structure for non academic staffs, forgot to bring the rest docs home. Hwaaa....silly me...I open email from Prof Coenen suggesting me to turn my proposal into what they want....Dunno what to answer, and dunno what to write either. It's mine or theirs? So what's my achievement for today? Nothing but a full stomach and lazy sunday attitude :-P

Happy sunday everyone....Btw I miss someone who always greeted me happy sunday until he was married. I don't know why he stopped doing that after marriage, does marriage turn someone into a frigid person? Hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home