Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Noordin M Top and Ibrohim

Last weekend, while doing a terrorizing work of RKAT at the office (I don't know how secret it was but we were only allowed to do that in office so I spent my precious weekend at the office, sighhhhh), I watched the reality show on TV. I didn't watch it seriously tough, not only because the RKAT needed half of my brain, it's the most boring film I ever had. People were busy watching TV too I guess, the longest show in the world. It was only lasted after 18 hours playing!

Not that I am cynical of Densus 88 (they were doing their job great!!) but the fact that this "Noordin" is soooooo great no one's dare to come in close contact with him. So despite the boring film, Ibrohim (they tought it was Noordin at that time) was really a case of Die Hard. Hehehe...Thanks to Noordin. Had they known it was Ibrohim in the first place, he would have died soon enough.

So this real Noordin (wherever he is now) is a great threat now, na? We don't know where he is now, we only now that he is not too young but restless and he is determined to disintegrate Indonesia. He no longer has place in Malaysia (he's a Malaysian for God sake), so he went to Indonesia, spreading sperms all the way, having wives and kids in many places in Indonesia, and no one cares who he really is. Is it because Indonesian people are very forgiving, or simply stupid people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home