Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Monday, May 05, 2008

Grokking

Istilah grok pertama kali diperkenalkan oleh Robert A. Heinlein, seorang penulis fiksi ilmiah, dalam karyanya Stranger in a Strange Land (1961). Ketika itu Heinlein menggunakan kata grok karena dalam English vocabularies belum ada kata yang dapat menggambarkan suatu keadaan “memahami sesuatu secara spontan dan holistik”. Makna lain dari to grok adalah acceptance, understanding, empathy, fully absorbed into oneself.

Grokking is a must in today’s knowledge economy era. Syaratnya cuman satu supaya bisa grokking: bersedia berubah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home