Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Today's suck!

Today I'm sooooo busy I can't do anything else except working on new psychology courses. Socialization, playing puzzle game, blogging, checking emails and chatting were far far away. Let alone my detective business on huntsville's mystery files. Shhhhhh....that's the kinds of business I do to keep me sane!

Now I'm forcing myself to open a new window instead of the courses windows (yeap you're right, many many windows for the psychology courses since we have seven concentrations in applied psychology!). I'm glad I could do it and get away temporarily from the brain squeezing work. That's an achievement for me since I'm a very responsible person here (AHA!) and think they're using me. Someday I will get u all, folks! I have my own turf.

That's all for now...have to get back to work. Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......I was looking at my face in the mirror just now, a very pale face, and suddenly I realized I'm very beautiful with a pale face, like one of the Adam's family. Too bad I didn't take a picture of me hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home