Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Catatan Sore, a bulletin from friendster.com

Message:

1. what are you doing? taking care of my blog.

2. what were you doin before? finishing my journal article draft.

3. who are you thinking of now? hmmmm...someone....ihik.

4. what time did you sleep last night? around 8! I fell asleep while my laptop was on!

5. what did you do yesterday? did something here and there, routine things. yesterday was the first fasting day, I didn't have lunch.

6. what did you last say to a friend? besok temenin gw makan lagi ya, king....hehehehe.

7. what attracts u to the opposite sex? dunno, maybe his eyes, maybe his brain, maybe his unattentiveness, maybe it's just him with all the attributes he holds.

8. what makes you happy? make my parents happy?

9.what are you wearing right now? formal grey suit.

10. what will you do after answering this? i'm thinking of going to my hair dresser.

11. who was the last person you talked to? rifky, a chubby little boy who loves to make me look chubby.

12 what do you want to tell ur crush? nothing.

13. when is your birthday? march next year.

14. what you wanna get 4 ur birthday? only God knows.

15. when did you last cry? watching 24 season 2 when Jack Bauer was about to commit suicide nuclear bombing and called her daughter Kim to say goodbye, hiks...hari begini masih season 2 ajeh??!!!

16. when did you last smile? just a minute ago.

17. why are u answering these questions? I don't have anything to do right now.

18. when will you marry? Ask God, I asked Him many times and I got no answer.

19. when did u last receive a gift? Last August.

20. when did you last drink alcohol? I don't drink alcohol.

21. who will you vote for president? Dunno.

22. who was the last person you talked about? Me....

23. who makes you happy? Too many questions, huh?

24. who has the cutest smile you've ever seen? Keanu Reeves :-P

25. who do you talk on d phone with often? My brothers

26. do you take drugs? No, thank God

27. are you a shopaholic? Nope

28. do you have someone in mind that you wish to get marry with? Yeah, of course

29. do you like swimming? Nope

30. do you wear eye contacts? Yes

31. do you kiss your parents good night? Nope

32. does your bf/gf often send you messages in e-mail? Nope

34. hair colour? black

35. hair style? Curly and "killing' style, I mean killing for me not for others

36. feeling right now? Sleepy, feel like holiday's not over yet

37. what makes u feel like that? Didn't have enough time on vacation?

38.how do you treat your loved ones? Very well

39 Do u like the weather today? No, too shiny

40. what r u wishing now? I wish everybody is happy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981

01 February, 2010 06:20  
Anonymous real sex stories post said...

John put Alicesback to the wall to offer a profile shot as he rucked up her skirt andworked her panties down. Id also like to bring onto stage the three most important people in my life Julie, Chip, and Becky for were it not for their enviable patience and understanding, I could never have.
free beastiality stories
first time gay teen sex stories
real taboo stories
real life stories of incest sex
xnxx stories my pussy
John put Alicesback to the wall to offer a profile shot as he rucked up her skirt andworked her panties down. Id also like to bring onto stage the three most important people in my life Julie, Chip, and Becky for were it not for their enviable patience and understanding, I could never have.

04 December, 2010 18:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home