Debby@Home

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might humbly learn to obey. I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hope for; almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I among all men am truly blessed”

My Photo
Name:
Location: Depok, West Java, Indonesia

I am an ordinary woman with extraordinary interest in everything

Friday, September 16, 2005

Lelah lahir bathin

It’s 2005, and I’m old enough to question about myself, my existence, and my contributions to this world. I feel like I am nothing, helpless, and tired of everything. I have no life, going through routine things day by day, no challenge to face. Last month was my end of hectic life, and I was proud of my three students who passed the exams very well. Well, at least I happened to be someone special for my students.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Capek ya? Yah kalau sudah tua biasanya keluhan semacam itu sering timbul, wekekekeks...

05 October, 2005 18:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home